Release Date – 14 May, 2022
Seqrite HawkkScan includes the following features.
Powerful data discovery and data classification engine
- Provision to connect different types of data sources.
- Scans can be scheduled as per requirement.
- Default classifiers and tags are available. Based on requirement, custom classifiers and tags can be created.
Advanced Subject-Rights Request Management
- Manage subject rights requests through a comprehensive workflow.
- View all the consolidated data related to found records on a single dashboard.
- View categories, classifiers, tags and locations of the records in the form of infographics.
Effective user management
- Add new users through Seqrite HawkkEye.
- Manage various user roles and their privileges through the ‘Users’ tab from the HawkkScan console.
Some of the important known issues in version 1.0.1 are as follows.
- Custom classifiers cannot be made stitch-able from UI.
- After starting Seqrite HawkkScan for the first time, HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) slips into safe mode.
Workaround: Restart the Data Classification Engine manually. To know more, refer https://docs.seqrite.com/docs/seqrite-hawkkscan/data-source/steps-to-restart-the-data-classification-engine-dce/
- Date is not displayed in local language format.
- The breadcrumb text is not getting translated to the selected language across all pages.
- For SSL enabled Oracle data sources, after clicking the Test connection button, sometimes a Test connection failed error is displayed.