Configure the third-party SMS gateway to receive SMS notification when the battery level goes below 15%.
SMS Gateway Integration
If you want to receive the battery notification when any device battery level goes below 15%, then you must configure your own SMS gateway. The third-party SMS gateway is required to send SMS to the device users.
Configuring SMS Gateway
To configure the SMS gateway, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the right upper corner, click the logged on user name > click Setup Services > SMS Settings.
- In the first field, enter the SMS server URL.
- Then enter the Sender Id, mobile number key, and message key.
- Click Save.
SMS Battery Notification
When the SMS Battery Notification is configured, then you receive a SMS notification for those devices, whose battery level goes below 15%. To receive this SMS notification, you must configure your SMS Gateway with mSuite console.
Configuring SMS for battery notification
To configure SMS Battery Notification, following these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the right upper corner, click the logged on user name > click Setup Services > SMS Settings > SMS Battery Notification.
- Select the Send SMS for battery below 15% check box.
- Add in the admin mobile number. You can add up to three, comma-separated mobile numbers.
- Click Save.