This chapter describes about how to upgrade Workspace.
With this option, you can send the updated version of Workspace app using Default Location. All the Seqrite Launcher users can download the app from the default location of Launcher app and install it on the device.
Updating Workspace app using default location
To update the Workspace app using the default location, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console, and on the right upper corner, click the user name then select Setup Services > Agent Upgrade > Workspace App Upgrade..
- Turn ON the Workspace App Upgrade Notification option and select the frequency, in hours, to send the alert to the users to upgrade the Workspace app.
- From the App Source Type option, select Default Location. Package ID is pre-filled.
- Click Save. The update app is uploaded to the default location.
With Workspace Upgrade option you can send the updated version of the Workspace app from the server to the users’ device. The updated Workspace app gives you access to the latest version of Workspace. The upgrade can be downloaded and installed from the default location or Workspace app APK.
To send the update of the Workspace app to the users, you must enable the upgrade notification option. In addition, you must set the frequency to send alert to the users to upgrade the Workspace application.
Upload Workspace App
With this option you can upload the Workspace app APK on Seqrite mSuite Cloud. After the APK is uploaded on the Seqrite mSuite Server, the Workspace app will be downloaded on the devices and the users must install it.
Uploading Workspace APK on Seqrite mSuite Cloud
To upload the Workspace APK on Seqrite mSuite server, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the right upper corner, click the logged on user name > click Setup Services > Agent Upgrade > Workspace App Upgrade.
- Turn ON the Workspace App Upgrade Notification option and select the frequency, in hours. This will help you to send an alert to upgrade the Launcher Agent.
- From the App Source Type option, select Upload Workspace App. The Package ID option will be pre-filled.
- Select the file from your computer to upload the APK and click Save. If the old version of Workspace app is installed on the device, then as soon as the device syncs with the server, the APK will be downloaded automatically on the device. The user will be prompted to install the new version of the Workspace app.
- To install the latest Workspace app on the device, tap Install.