Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud is simple to install and easy to use. During installation, read each installation screen carefully and follow the instructions.
Remember the following guidelines before installing Seqrite Endpoint Security on your Mac machine:
- A system with multiple anti-virus software programs installed may result in system malfunction. If any other anti-virus software program is installed on your system, you need to remove it before proceeding with the installation of Seqrite Endpoint Security .
- Close all open programs before proceeding with installation.
- We recommend you to keep a backup of your data in case your system is infected with viruses.
- Seqrite Endpoint Security must be installed with administrative rights.
To use Seqrite Endpoint Security , your system should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, and 11
- Mac Computer with Intel Processor
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM, 2 GB or more is recommended
- 1200 MB free hard disk space
The requirements provided are minimum system requirements. We recommend that your system should have higher configuration to obtain best results.
To check for the latest system requirements, visit: http://www.seqrite.com.
Clients that support email scan
The POP3 email clients that support the email scanning feature are as follows:
- Apple Mail Ver. 10.3 and later
- Thunder bird
- Sea Monkey
Clients that do not support email scan
The POP3 email clients and network protocols that do not support the email scanning feature are as follows:
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Web based email such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL connections not supported
Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If SSL connections are being used, the emails are not protected by Email Protection.