You can edit a user from the Seqrite HawkkEye console as well as from the particular point product such as Seqrite mSuite, Seqrite EndPoint Security Cloud, HawkkScan or HawkkProtect. You can edit the personal details such as first name, last name, mobile number, phone number, and user role. You can also enable/reset Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for that user.
Users who have 2FA enabled, will need to install the Google Authenticator app from Play store on their mobile devices after logging in to Seqrite HawkkEye. The user must complete the verification process using the verification code sent by Google on their registered mobile device. After the verification process is completed they will be successfully logged on to the HawkkEye dashboard. For each consecutive login, the user will need to enter the verification code sent on registered mobile device to log on to the HawkkEye dashboard.
Note: Only the Super Admin can Enable/Disable/Reset 2FA for users. The user will be notified by email.
To edit the user, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite HawkkEye portal.
- Go to User. The Users page appears displaying list of users.
- Click the Edit icon for the user that you want to edit.
- The Edit User dialog appears.
- Edit the information as required.
- Click Save. The information is updated.