This feature helps you import users for the Seqrite HawkkEye portal through a .CSV file. Users can be added through Seqrite HawkkEye as well as the individual Seqrite mSuite or Seqrite EndPoint Security Cloud, HawkkScan or HawkkProtect products and then synchronized.
To import users, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite HawkkEye portal.
- Go to User. The Users page appears displaying list of users.
- Click Add User button.
- Click Import. The Import User dialog appears.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder containing the .CSV file. If you do not have the .CSV file ready, you can download the template file using the download link on the Import User dialog and then use the downloaded file as template to add new users. Note: Ensure that the user roles and other data is correctly entered in the .CSV file. Any file containing incorrectly entered user data will not pass the validation check during import process.
- Select the .CSV file containing the users data.
Note: For enabling 2FA for a user, enter ENABLE in corresponding 2FA column or enter DISABLE as applicable.
- Click Import. After successful import, a success prompt is displayed. The import process takes place in the background and after completion you will be notified via email about number of users imported.
Note: The email address must be a business email address. HawkkEye will not accept generic email address.