You can switch to the full-page view by clicking the caret in the upper right corner as follows. The caret is inverted and pushed to the extreme right in the full-page view. Click that caret to return to the dashboard view.
Alerts are now available in six modes as follows:
- Active Alerts: Displays the alerts that are active and not acted upon.
- Closed Alerts: Displays the alerts that have been acted upon and closed with appropriate action.
- Regular Alerts: Displays the regular alerts.
- Whitelisted Alerts: Displays the alerts that are Whitelisted.
- Severe: Displays the alerts as per severity type, high, medium and low.
- Informative: Displays the alerts that are just giving out some information and not severe enough for investigation at this time.
Note: You can switch to the full page view using the caret button highlighted in yellow, on the right.