The Departments option lets you add a new department to the Seqrite mSuite console. After you create a department, you can add the users to the department, edit the department details, and create groups of the selected departments. You can also assign departments up to N-level hierarchy.
Advanced Search for Departments
The Advanced Search option on the upper-right side of the Departments page allows you to perform an advanced search for departments.
To find a department with the Advanced Search options, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Departments > Advanced Search. Advanced search parameters are displayed.
- Select Parent Department: Search departments by selecting parent department.
- Select Created By: Select this option to search the department by the creator name.
- Click Search.
- To reset the selected criteria, click Reset.
- To customize the categories of the Advanced Search, click Modify.
Department List Page
The Departments list page displays all the departments which are part of the Seqrite mSuite console. The table displays the information about all the departments.
With selected options for Departments
The With selected list appears on the Departments page when you select a single or multiple department. The available options in the With selected list are:
- Delete: Helps you to delete the multiple selected departments.
- Export CSV: With this option, you can export a list of single or multiple selected departments’ information in the CSV format.
- Export PDF: You can export a list of single or multiple selected departments’ information in the .pdf format.
- Create Group: This option helps you to create group of single or multiple selected departments at the same time.
- Select the required With selected option and click Submit.
Overviewing Department Details
After the department is created with the Seqrite mSuite console, the Department Details page is displayed. You can view the entire information of a selected department and add users to the selected department.
To navigate directly to the Department Details page, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Departments.
- On Departments page, select the department and then click Edit. The Department Details page is displayed. The following options are available:
- Overview: Shows the details of the selected department. The details include Department Name, Parent Department, Total Users, and Description. The information also includes recently added users, if any. To view the users added to the selected department, click Show all.
- Edit: Helps you to edit the department information. The Edit tab includes the Edit details and Users section.