Note: If you have purchased Seqrite EMM along with Seqrite Centralized Security Management (CSM) console, you can add users from the Seqrite CSM console only. You can only modify the roles from the EMM console.
Adding a User
The user with the admin privilege can add the users to the Seqrite mSuite console.
To add a new user, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane click Users > Add. The Add User page is displayed.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone No., Mobile No., and select a Department. You can also upload a photo of the user.
- Click Save. The user is added successfully.
Tip: You can also add a user from the User Details page by clicking the Add button.
The Previous or Next buttons available on the upper-right side of the User Details page helps to navigate easily to the other users.
Editing User’s Details
After the user is added to the Seqrite mSuite console, the User Details page is displayed. You can view and edit the entire personal information or assign the admin privileges to the selected user.
For example, if you want to assign the privileges to another user to manage the Seqrite mSuite console, you must select the user and assign the respective Admin role type with the help of Edit tab. You can also view the number of devices enrolled or enroll a new device to the selected user.
Editing user details
Seqrite mSuite has the option to edit the Seqrite mSuite user details.
To edit the user details, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Users.
- In the users table, select the user to be edited and click Edit icon > Edit tab > Edit details.
- Edit the information as per your requirement and click Save. The user information is successfully edited.
- Click Privileges.
- To assign admin privileges to the selected user, select the Allow admin access check box and enable the privileges section. If the Allow admin access check box is not selected, then other sections on the page are not active.
- Change the Admin role and click Save.
To know more about user roles, see Admin Roles. After you select the user role, the privileges of the selected admin type are assigned to the user. Note: After you assign the admin privileges to the user, the user gets an email to set the password to access the Seqrite mSuite console. To know more about privileges, see Privileges. If you want the user to have a restricted visibility of available entities such as users, devices, groups, policies, configurations, fence, reports and etc., then visit the Visibility Restriction section.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
In Visibility Restriction section, (i) If you want a user to manage all the mSuite groups then turn on the Assign visibility for all groups option. On the confirmation dialog box, click OK. (ii) If you want a user to manage restricted groups then click Assign Group Visibility. Select the groups and click Assign Group. The user gets restricted visibility only to those assigned groups.
- Click the Enrolled Devices tab. If the devices are enrolled with the user, you will see a list of enrolled devices. From the devices list, you can either edit or delete a single device.
- To enroll new devices for the selected user, click the Enroll new device button. The Add Device dialog box appears.
- Enter Device Name, select Ownership and Group.
You can send an enrollment request to the device by selecting the Send Enrollment Request check box. Then the enrollment request is sent to the device. To know more about the enrollment, see Enrolling a new device.
Tip: To send the enrollment request for multiple devices from the users list, select the users. The With selected option is displayed. From the With Selected list, select the Send Enrollment Request. Select the enrollment option and then click Submit.
- Click Create. The new device is successfully enrolled.
You can also view the number of devices enrolled to the user. After enrolling the new device, the device is added to the enrolled devices list and to the devices list page.
Seqrite mSuite users can be imported easily in CSV file format. In one instance, maximum of 1000 users can be imported.
To import users, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Users > Import.
- In Import Users page, click Select File and browse the file that is to be uploaded.
- To get more information about the file format, click Download CSV file format.
- Click Import. The users get imported successfully.
Seqrite mSuite users can be exported in CSV or PDF format.
To export the users, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Users > Export. CSV and PDF options are displayed.
- Select the desired format. Users are exported in the selected file format. Similarly, multiple selected users can be exported using the With selected option.
In Seqrite mSuite, you can delete single or multiple selected users.
To delete the users, follow these steps:
Users can be deleted using any of the either options:
- On Users list page, select a single user and click the Delete icon in Actions column.
- On Users list page, select single or multiple users. The With selected option is displayed. From the list, select Delete and then click Submit.