The License section lets you view the license details of the product. You can view the details of the owner of the licensed copy with the following information:
- Overview: With Overview, you can view the Company Name, Company Code, Product Name, Product Type, Product Key, License Valid till, Number of Devices, Workspace Devices, Contact Name, Contact Email, and Contact Number. In addition, you can edit the Contact Name, Contact Email, and Contact Number whenever required. In the license section, you can perform different actions such as:
- Update License Information: Helps to refresh or sync the details of the license.
- Renew: Helps to renew the product license. This option is visible to the users’ whose license is about to expire or has expired.
- Add devices to License: Helps to include additional devices to your product license. This option is visible to the active paid users.
- Upgrade: This option helps to upgrade the mSuite software to avail of the advanced features. If the user has Standard license then they can upgrade to Advanced variant.
- History: The History tab lets you view the details of the product license. The history of the license stores all the changes that have been done to the product license such as Registration, Update, Addition, and Renew.
The License History table shows the following information:
|Action||Displays the action that is performed on the product license. The actions can be registration of the license, updating the license, renewing, and the addition of the devices to the Seqrite mSuite account. The actions include Registration, Update, Addition, and Renew.|
|Action Date||Displays the date on which the action was performed on the product license.|
|License Type||Displays the type of the license.|
|Product Key||Displays the product key of the license.|
|Total Devices||Shows the total number of the devices enrolled for a product license.|
|Duration||Shows the duration of the license.|
|Expiry Date||Displays the liable expiry date of the license.|
|Contact Email||Displays the email id of the Super Admin.|
|Contact Name||Displays the contact name of the Super Admin.|
|Contact No.||Displays the contact number of the Super Admin.Note: Whenever the Admin is changed, you can edit the Contact Name, Contact Email, and Contact Number.|
When you have a trial of Advance Seqrite mSuite software, you can buy Seqrite mSuite by using Buy Subscription option. This option is visible in the License section as well as on the Seqrite mSuite dashboard header when the license is about to expire.
To purchase Seqrite mSuite, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the right upper corner, click the logged on user name > click License > Buy Subscription.
OR click Buy Subscription on the console header.
- On the Seqrite web page, add in the endpoints > Add to cart > Checkout > fill in billing information.
- Then click Continue. Receive order review > click Place Order.
- Make your payment. The process is complete.
- Re-login to the mSuite console to see the changes in the license information.
When you have a Standard or Advance license of Seqrite mSuite, and it is about to expire, then you can renew your product license.
To renew Seqrite mSuite software, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the right upper corner, click the logged on user name >click License > Renew.
- On the re-login notification, click OK.
You are redirected to the renewal page. Add the required information and complete the renewal transaction.
- Re-login to the mSuite console and check the updated renewal information.
Adding devices to the mSuite license
Use this option to include additional number of devices to your Seqrite mSuite license. If the license is about to expire in one month then this option will not be visible.
To use the Add devices to License, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the right upper corner, click the logged on user name > click License.
- In License Details page, click Add Devices to License.
- On the re-login notification, click OK.
You are redirected to a page where you add in your device information and complete the transaction.
- Re-login to the mSuite console and check the updated Number of Devices added to your license.
After using the Standard license of Seqrite mSuite, you may like to use the advance feature of Seqrite mSuite, thus you can upgrade to Advance variant.
To upgrade to advance variant of Seqrite mSuite, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the right upper corner, click the logged on user name > License.
- In License Details page, click Upgrade.
- You are redirected to the Upgrade page. Select the current version of Seqrite mSuite and further follow the instructions.
Online Transaction from mSuite console to Seqrite Website
Multiple transactions such as subscription, renewal, upgrade, device addition to license etc. can be easily done with online transaction from mSuite console. For any online transaction, the user is redirected to the Seqrite website.