The Deployment page helps you to deploy the Endpoint Security client on different endpoints.
Select one of the following methods to deploy the Endpoint Security client as applicable. A brief about each method is mentioned below.
- Online Installer: Create and download client installer for manual installation.
- Standalone Installer: Download Standalone Installer and then create a client installer.
- Email Install Link: Send e-mail notification containing URL to install the client.
- Remote Installer: Download Remote Installer, which helps you to remotely deploy Seqrite Endpoint Security clients on Microsoft Windows and Mac endpoints.
- Active Directory: Download Active Directory Tool, which helps you to deploy Seqrite Endpoint Security clients with help of active directory synchronization.
The following table shows different operating systems that support the client deployment methods:
|Email Install Link||Yes||Yes||No|
This page helps you to create and download the Client Installer for manual installation of client on different endpoints.
Automatic uninstallation of EPS clients
If you start deploying client on the endpoints which already has on-premises EPS client, the on-premises client will be uninstalled and Seqrite Endpoint Security client will be installed on the endpoint.
This feature is available in the clients with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Supported EPS versions
- Windows client – EPS version 6.0 and later
- Mac client – EPS version 6.4 and later