For the users of Seqrite EPS Cloud with HawkkEye
If you have purchased Seqrite EPS Cloud along with Seqrite HawkkEye console,
- You have restricted access to this page. While editing User, you can only change the User Role.
For the users of only Seqrite EPS Cloud
If you have purchased only Seqrite EPS Cloud, you have full access to this page.
Here you can edit the user information. You can edit name, Email address or mobile number of user. You can also change the user role. If you change the role to Group Admin, you can assign group.
To edit the user, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud.
- Go to User. The Users page appears displaying list of users.
- Click the Edit icon of the user that you want to edit.
The Edit User dialog appears.
- Edit the information.
- If you assign the User Role as Group Admin, click Next.
- In the dialog, a list of groups appears. Select the group to be assigned to the Group Admin.If the Parent group is selected, all child and sub child group are selected automatically. You can select only one child or a subchild group from the hierarchy.
- Click Save.
User information is updated.
You cannot edit or delete the default user.