This page helps you set rules for sending notifications for events such as when update Agent virus definition are older and virus outbreak.
You need to create a rule and a list of Email addresses to send the notifications.
Set rules to send notification
- Enable the option, Update Agent virus definition is older than 15 Days. You can change the number of days in the list.
- Enable the option, Virus Outbreak. The Virus Outbreak section expands.
- Select values for the following to send the notification when the values are attended:
- Number of virus incidents exceeds
- Number of affected endpoints
- Time span (minutes)
- Enable the option, Synchronization with Active Directory failed.
- Enable the option, Endpoint disconnected from the network due to infection.
- Add Email Addresses for event notification. When the set rule condition is attended, a notification is sent to the Email addresses added here.
- Enter Email address in the text box and click Add.
- Click Save.