This page helps you to download Active Directory Tool. With Active Directory Tool you can synchronize the EPS Cloud server group with active directory organizational unit (OU)/container/computer. After synchronization, the clients will be installed on all the endpoints of your domain network. A periodic check is carried out to find if any new endpoint is added to your network. When a new endpoint is added, the client gets automatically installed on that endpoint.
You can also exclude certain endpoints from the EPS Cloud server group so that the client is not installed on these endpoints.
- This installation method is available only with Microsoft Windows operating system.
- To synchronize the EPS Cloud server with Active Directory OU, the Active Directory Tool should be installed on the domain machine or should be a member of the domain.
- Synchronization cannot be done with Default group.
- On the Groups page, groups are shown with AD tag, which are already synchronized with Active Directory.
- The user should have permissions of Domain Admins to synchronize with Active Directory.
Synchronizing with Active Directory
To install Seqrite Active Directory Tool on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click Active Directory Installer button.
- The Active Directory zip file is downloaded. Extract the files.
Double click adinst.msi file. The Active Directory installer opens and guides you through the steps required to install Seqrite Active Directory Tool on your computer.
This system should be powered on 24X7 for periodic check in synchronization process.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard. Seqrite Active Directory Tool will be installed on your computer.
Launch the Seqrite Active Directory Tool.
A help file is provided in the Seqrite Active Directory Tool.