To add Geo fence, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Fencing > Fences > Add Fence > Geo Fence. The Add Geo Fence page is displayed.
- Enter the place name to select the location and define the boundaries. The place name you entered will show the exact location on the map or will help to locate the place.
- Click Add Geo Fence. The Save Geo Fence dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the Fence Name, radius in meters, and then click Save.
The Geo Fence is created successfully and a red circle with defined boundary length is displayed on the map. You can create multiple Geo fences from the same map by selecting locations. If you want to see all the created Geo fences, click Show All Geo Fences.
- The radius of the location must be at least 100 meters.
- Please be noted that the Geo fence triggers only when you select High Accuracy mode location service.
Importing Geo fence
The feature to import geo fence is beneficial to import multiple fences in a single instance and get all the geo fence details. This feature shows valuable data of geo fence, which helps the Admin to make appropriate changes to the geo fences. The imported geo fence details provide information about fence name, location, latitude, longitude, and radius of the fence. In one instance, you can import maximum of 1000 fence details.
To import geo fence, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Fencing > Fences > Import Geo Fences.
- Select the CSV file in which fence details are added and click Import. To get more information about the CSV file format, click Download CSV sample format.