The Note icon on the upper-right side of the task bar indicates app request notifications. The notification dialog box shows all the notification requests that the device user has sent from App Launcher.
The Administrator receives a notification whenever the device user requests to install an app on the device using App Launcher. You can accept or reject the app request sent by the device user. To know more about the Launcher, see Seqrite Launcher.
Viewing app requests
To view the app request notifications, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and click Note icon.
- In App Request Notification dialog box a list of app requests are listed.
- To view the details of the selected app request notification, click View Details on the App request notification. The Device App Request notification is displayed.
Device app request report
This report provides the details of all the app requests received and the number of pending app requests. You can select the app request from the list and approve or reject the request. When rejecting the app request, you must mention the reason for rejection.
Accepting or rejecting the app request
To accept or reject the app requests, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and click Alerts.
- In the Alert dialog box, click App Request. The details of app request are displayed with Accept and Reject options.
- Accept: Click this button to accept the app request received from the user.
- Reject: Click this button to reject the app request received from the user. Enter the rejection reason and then click Reject.