The procedure to install SEQRITE Client on different operating systems is as follows,
Installing SEQRITE Client on Windows
- Copy the Client Installer created from Online/Standalone Installer to Windows system.
- Extract the zip file on the system.
- Execute the installer file. The name of installer file, as per the options selected is as follows,
- 32-bit with AV – clagav32
- 32-bit without AV – clagnt32
- 64-bit with AV – clagav64
- 64-bit without AV – clagnt64
- Minimal – minimal.exe
- On executing the installer file, the SEQRITE Client Agent is installed.
Installing SEQRITE Client on Mac
- Download the
.TAR file from the SEQRITE console.
- Extract the tar file.
- Double-click the installer file (MCLAGNT.DMG). The Endpoint Security icon is mounted on the desktop.
- Double click the Endpoint Security icon. An installer window will appear.
- Double click the SEQRITE Installer icon in the window. “Verifying Client Agent installer” message is displayed.
- After the verification is complete, a message appears, "Client Agent Installer” is an app downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?”
- Click Open button.
- Provide username and password of the system when prompted by the installer.
- Click OK.
If password-protected Client Installer is being executed, then it will ask for Client Installer password first and then it will ask for System password.
- The Client Agent will be installed. A message, “Endpoint Security Client installed successfully” appears.
- Click OK.
The AV will be automatically downloaded and installed in the background. After installation, AV will get activated and its status will be sent to the server.
- To install Endpoint Security on macOS Catalina, refer KB article,
SEQRITE Endpoint Security compatibility with macOS Catalina
- To install Endpoint Security on Big Sur, refer KB article,
SEQRITE Endpoint Security supports macOS Big Sur 11
Installing SEQRITE Client on Linux
- Log in as root and go to the terminal.
- Go to the directory containing SEQRITE Endpoint Security installation folder and run ./install script. The installation script will copy the necessary files to the /usr/lib/SEQRITE/SEQRITE folder.
- Configure SEQRITE and save your settings.
Email notification will be received when client installation is successful if you have enabled the settings of Client Deployment on the Notification page.