If you are using proxy settings to connect to the Internet, then provide the Proxy Server details.
To configure the Internet Settings, follow these steps:
- Log on to the SEQRITE Endpoint Security.
- Go to Configurations > Internet Settings.
- Select the Enable Proxy Settings check box.
- In the Proxy Server text box, type the IP Address of the proxy server or domain name (For example, proxy.yourcompany.com).
- In the Port text box, type the port number of the proxy server (For example: 80).
- Select the Authenticate to connect through Proxy check box. Username and Password fields are enabled.
- In the Username and Password text boxes, type in your proxy server credentials.
- Click Test Connection. The success message appears if the connection to the proxy server is successful.
- Click Apply.