Data Backup feature automatically takes a backup of files for ransomware protection. This feature takes backup as per predefined configuration in the Miscellaneous policy. Here you can delete the backup data. For more information, see Miscellaneous policy.
To delete Backup Data, follow these steps:
- On the Status page, select the endpoints for which you want to delete the backup data.
- The client action bar is enabled above the table. In the Client Actions list, select Delete Backup Data.
- In the Please Select list, select one of the following:
- Old Backup Data – Backup taken by the older clients on this endpoint
- Current Backup Data – Backup taken by the current client on this endpoint
- Click Submit. The action will be initiated on the client as per the set polling interval.
The backup data will be deleted.