On this page, you can configure an interval for deleting older Activity Logs, Action History, Reports, Notifications, Alerts and News. You can set Client-Server communication interval time.
To do Admin Settings, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security.
- Go to Admin > General Settings tab.
- The following actions are displayed in the tabular format. Set the interval in days/Minutes for these actions. Set the switch to ON or OFF to apply the action.
- Delete Activity Log older than 7 or 15 days
- Delete Action History older than 7 or 15 days
- Delete Notifications older than 7 or 15 days
- Delete Alerts older than 7 or 15 days
- Store Data-At-Rest scan reports for last 1, 2, 3 scans
- Heartbeat interval of 15 to 120 minutes
- Set missed heartbeat count to turn endpoint offline, 1 to 200. When you select the count, duration appears next to the count in the format of DAY HRS MIN. This duration is calculated by multiplying Heartbeat interval time with set missed heartbeat count. After this duration, endpoint will be offline.
- Store Application Control scan reports for last 1, 2, 3 scans
- Remove endpoint if inactive for 15 or 30 or 60 days. Selecting Never option will not remove the endpoint in spite inactive.
- Apply Service Pack automatically, by default the Enable check box is selected, Enabling this option will apply the Service Pack (SP) automatically. If you disable, you will receive notification in Alerts when the SP will be available. You need to apply the SP manually.
- Output file base path You can enable this option and enter a new local Linux directory path for storing the reports. Make sure the path is of a local directory, not a network path.
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA) – Select the Enable check box to enable the Multifactor Authentication. Only Super Admin User can view and enable this setting. SMTP must be configured before enabling MFA.
If SMTP is not configured, Configure SMTP button is displayed. Click Configure SMTP button then you will be redirected to SMTP Settings page to configure SMTP.