For the users of only SEQRITE EPS
If you have purchased only SEQRITE EPS, you have full access to this page.
Here you can edit the user information. You can edit name, Email address or mobile number of user. You can also change the user role. If you change the role to Group Admin, you can assign group.
To edit the user, follow these steps:
- Log on to the SEQRITE Endpoint Security.
- Go to User. The Users page appears displaying list of users.
- Click the Edit icon of the user that you want to edit.
The Edit User dialog appears.
- Edit the information.
- If you assign the User Role as Group Admin, click Next.
- In the dialog, a list of groups appears. Select the group to be assigned to the Group Admin.If the Parent group is selected, all child and sub child group are selected automatically. You can select only one child or a subchild group from the hierarchy.
- Click Save.
User information is updated.
You cannot edit or delete the default user.
Changing Password of User
Password cannot be changed for Active Directory User.
To change the password of the normal User, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security.
- Go to User. The Users page appears displaying a list of users.
- Click Change Password link of the user for which you want to change the password. The Change Password dialog appears.
- Enter new password. Enter the new password again to confirm.
- Click Change Password.
The password of the user is changed.