Active Directory (AD) is a database and set of services that connect users with the network resources they need to get their work done.
In organizations (Medium/Large), Active Directory is used for maintaining user databases, configuring central policies, and pushing applications to users. For any organization, it is very important that you can log in to any application using existing active directory users. You don’t have to create other users specific to the application itself.
Active Directory Users can log in to any application within the network. Active Directory User credential is used to log in to the applications.
Here provide Active Directory details so that the user can log in to the Active Directory. This feature is accessible for Admin User only.
To connect with the Active Directory, follow these steps.
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security.
- Go to Configuration > Active Directory.
- Select the Enable Active Directory Settings check box.
- In the Domain Name text box, type the Active Directory domain name. Please note the Domain Name. To log on to EPS for the next session, you will require this Domain Name.
- For user authentication, type the user name in the Domain Admin User name text box.
- In the Password text box, type the password.
- Click Test Connection. The success message appears if the connection to the Active Directory server is successful.
- Click Apply. The configuration success message appears.
The Active Directory Server is configured successfully.