Policies may include different client settings for different groups in an organization.
If the policy is pushed from MSSP, it will get applied on default EPS group and that policy will be read only.
To set a policy to a group, follow these steps:
- Log on to the SEQRITE Endpoint Security.
- Go to Groups.
- In the left pane, select a group to apply the policy. The list of policies for endpoints is displayed.
- To change the policy, click Change Policies option. The Change Computer Policies dialog appears.
- In the Default Policies tab, select the policy that you want to apply.
- In the Override Policies tab, select the features for which you want to override the policy.
- Click Assign.
The policy is applied to the selected group.
The policy created by Super Admin or Admin when applied on the group is read only for Group Admin.
For more information about policies, see Policies.