On this page, you can add file extensions and folders that you want to exclude from the File Activity Monitor policy.
To exclude file extensions and folders from monitoring, follow the given steps:
- Log on to the SEQRITE Endpoint Security.
- Go to Configurations > File Activity Monitor.
In the Exclude File Extensions section, the list of extensions that are already added appears.
- Enter the extension that you want to exclude from monitoring in the Extension text box, and then click Add.
The file extension should be written without a dot in the following format: xml, html, zip, etc.
The extension is added to the list.
- To remove the extension from the exclusions, click the Delete button which appears when you click the list entry. If you click the Delete button, a message box is displayed to confirm the delete action.
- In the Exclude Folders section, the list of folders that are already added appears.
Enter the folder path that you want to exclude from monitoring, for example. C:\EPS, in the Folder Path text box, and then click Add.
For Mac OS, use only forward slash (/) in the folder path. Example: /Users/Admin/ExcludeList.
User can also add path like %Windir%\ which is also supported by Windows OS.
To remove the folder path from the exclusions, click the Delete button which appears when you click the list entry.