This feature allows you to configure patch server for the policies in the network. This helps to install the missing patches on the endpoints.
To configure the patch server, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Policies. Click the Edit icon next to the policy for which you want to configure the patch server.
- Under Policy Settings, click Patch Server.
- Switch the Configure Patch Server toggle button to turn it on. Expand this section by clicking the Expand icon.
- From the drop down menu, select the patch server to scan.
- If you want to repeat downloading and installing of patches on endpoints, set the frequency of interval. Select no. of hours in the Repeat every list.
- Select the Use Microsoft patch…..roaming endpoints check box if required.
Click Save Policy.
A success dialog appears.