To view the reports, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security.
- Go to Reports > Select the category for which you want to view the report. The default chart report appears.
- To view the tabular report, click Tabular icon.
- The list of queries appears. Click the View link of the query that you want to view.
- The Report page opens. The Group and Period appears as per the query.
- To add filters, click Add Filters. The parameters in the Add Filters are Endpoint Name and User Name. Select or clear the filter that you want to add or remove.
- To generate the report on the selected parameters, click Generate. Click Save to save the selected parameters. The filter is changed after saving.
After clicking Generate button, the report in the tabular format will be displayed. In addition, if you want to change the columns then you can do it by using Columns list.
You can save the report in the csv format using the CSV button.
To download the tabular report in the CSV format, select the CSV option from Export as a list. The report will be downloaded immediately on the working machine.
Exporting report in PDF format
To export the tabular report in PDF format, select the PDF option from Export as a list.
To download the Report in PDF format, make sure you have configured SMTP settings.
If SMTP settings are not configured, click Configure SMTP.
You will be redirected to Configurations > SMTP settings.
For more information, see SMTP Settings.
The Email containing a link to download the report will be sent to your registered Email address. The link is valid for 72 hours only.
To receive the email successfully, ensure the following things.
- Server should have internet connectivity either via SMTP for sending email. If proxy is enabled, internet connectivity via proxy should be working.
- Correct SMTP settings should be configured.
You can download the reports in the CSV format for maximum of 15,000 records.
For records, more than 15,000, use option export as PDF.