To add a Wi-Fi fence, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Fencing > Fences > Add > Wi-Fi Fence.
The Add Wi-Fi page is displayed.
- Enter the name of the Wi-Fi and then select Wi-Fi SSID.
If the Wi-Fi SSID is a new one, then enter SSID. If you want to use existing SSID from Wi-Fi configuration, then select Existing Wi-Fi SSID.
After selecting existing Wi-Fi SSID, all the configured Wi-Fi SSIDs of Wi-Fi configuration are displayed.
- Click Add. A new Wi-Fi fence is added.
Importing Geo fence
The feature to import geo fence is beneficial to import multiple fences in a single instance and get all the geo fence details. This feature shows valuable data of geo fence, which helps the Admin to make appropriate changes to the geo fences. The imported geo fence details provide information about fence name, location, latitude, longitude, and radius of the fence. In one instance, you can import maximum of 1000 fence details.
To import geo fence, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click Fencing > Fences > Import Geo Fences.
- Select the CSV file in which fence details are added and click Import. To get more information about the CSV file format, click Download CSV sample format.