To install Seqrite mSuite, ensure that you comply with the following requirements:
Before installing Seqrite mSuite on your computer, follow these guidelines:
- Device must be connected to the Internet via any network (mobile data/Wi-Fi).
To use Seqrite mSuite, your browser and mobile devices must meet the following requirements.
|Mobile device specifications||– Android 5.1 to 12.0 OS versions.
– iOS 12 and later versions.
|Browser requirements||Administrator Web panel, Google Chrome (latest versions), Firefox (latest version), and EDGE (latest versions)|
|Terminology||User: An employee who enrolled the device with Seqrite mSuite.
Administrator: A user with access to the Seqrite mSuite console to manage the devices.
Note: System requirement is subject to change from time to time. To check for the latest system requirements, visit our website at https://www.seqrite.com/enterprise-mobility-management/seqrite-msuite#system-requirements.
Registration and installation
Administrators are the owners of the Seqrite mSuite console. They must register their companies with the Seqrite mSuite console.
To function with the Seqrite mSuite console, the following steps are involved.
Registering with the Seqrite mSuite console
To register with the Seqrite mSuite console, follow these steps:
- Go to https://account.seqrite.com/cas/login.
On the Sign In page, click Try Now.
The Trial Sign-up page appears.
- On the Registration page, enter the Contact Information, Company Information, and Verification Code in the corresponding text boxes.
You will receive a confirmation email from Seqrite mSuite that includes the product key and Sign Up link.
In the confirmation email, click the Sign Up link.
The Sign Up page is displayed.
- On the Sign Up page, enter the required information such as First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email, Confirm Email, Product key, Password, and Confirm Password.
Click Sign-up Account.
On registering with mSuite console successfully, users can log on to the mSuite console.
Installing Seqrite mSuite agent on mobile devices
The administrators can add the mobile devices of the employees to the Seqrite mSuite console and enroll the devices to manage them. (See https://docs.seqrite.com/docs/seqrite-emm/devices/enrollment/)