The Users option allows you to add and manage user of Seqrite mSuite console. After you add a new user to the Seqrite mSuite console, you can edit the details and assign the admin privileges to the user.
Note: If you have purchased Seqrite EMM along with Seqrite Centralized Security Management (CSM) console, you can add users from the Seqrite CSM console only. You can only modify the roles from the EMM console.
Advanced Search for Users
The Advanced Search option on the upper-right side of the Users page allows you to perform an advanced search of the users.
To find users with the Advanced Search option, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane, click User > Advanced Search. Advanced search parameters are displayed. Note: By default, only three search categories are displayed. To customize the categories, click Modify and select the desired category check box.
- Select the required search parameters. The search parameters are as follows:
- Select Department: Select the department to search the users from the specific department.
- Select Device Ownership: Select either Personal or Corporate to search the users by the device ownership.
- Select User Role: Select the option from the list to search the users according to their user role. Select Created By: Select this option to search the users according to their creator name.
- Click Search. To reset the selected criteria, click Reset.
Users List Page
The Users list page displays all the users available in the Seqrite mSuite console. On Users list page, you have a privilege to choose the table columns of your choice. You can select maximum of four columns only.
When searching users with respect to any criteria, make sure the criteria-related column is available in the table. The table shows the information about all the available users.
Note: At a time, only four columns can be selected from the Filter column list on the Users list page. If symbol A is shown next to the User Name, then it indicates that the selected user is an Admin.
With Selected Options for Users
The With selected option appears on the Users list page when you select single or multiple users. The available With selected options for users are:
- Send Enrollment Request: Sends an enrollment request to single or multiple selected users’ devices. You can enroll a device with Seqrite mSuite via Email/SMS, QR Code, and Enrollment with ADO Enablement. To know more about the enrollment, see Enrolling a new device.
- Delete: Deletes single or multiple selected users.
- Export CSV: Exports a list of single or multiple selected user details in the .csv format.
- Export PDF: Exports a list of single or multiple selected user details in the .pdf format.
- To use the With selected options for the users, log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and click Manage > Users > select a single or multiple users > select the required With selected option and click Submit.
Overview and edit user details
After the user is added to the Seqrite mSuite console, the User Details page is displayed. You can view and edit the entire personal information or assign the admin privileges to the selected user.
For example, if you want to assign the privileges to another user to manage the Seqrite mSuite console, you must select the user and assign the respective user role type with the help of Edit tab. You can also view the number of devices enrolled or enroll a new device to the selected user.
Overviewing user details
To navigate directly to the User Details page, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite mSuite console and in the left pane click Users.
- In the Users table, select the user name and then click the Edit icon. The User
Details page is displayed with the following options:
- Overview: Shows the personal information of the user enrolled with the Seqrite mSuite console. The personal information includes First Name, Last Name, Email, Department, Photo, Phone No., Mobile No., Last Login, Enrolled Devices, and User Role (Type). You can also view the date and time when the user was created. In addition, you can enroll a device through the available options; Enrollment via email/SMS, QR code, and Enrollment with ADO Enablement.
- Edit: Allows to edit the personal information of the user. The Edit tab includes the Edit details, Privileges, and Visibility Restriction sections.