This feature helps you specify the path to the location where you want to get the client installed. By default, a path is configured that you can change if required.
To change Seqrite client installation path, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Admin Settings > Clients > Client Installation.
The Client Installation page appears.
- To configure the client installation path, type the installation path in the Please specify client installation path text box.
- To limit the download bandwidth, select the Specify maximum speed for downloading Antivirus build and Service Packs on the endpoints check box.
- Enter the speed in the Download Speed text box. Enter the speed value between 64 to 10,000 kbps. By default, the speed value is 1024 kbps.
- From the Scan and Report section you can select following options to start the scan when SEPS gets installed:
- Vulnerabilities: To configure the vulnerability scan of the client endpoint and send the report to SEPS server after successful installation of SEPS, you can select this check box.
- All installed applications: To configure the scan of all the installed applications on a client endpoint after successful installation of SEPS, you can select this check box. The scan report is sent to the SEPS server. This option is selected by default.
- To apply the setting, click Apply.
These features are not available in the clients with Mac and Linux operating systems.