You can create an offline Patch Repository. Before repository creation, the Seqrite patch server must be synchronized for the patches of all required applications.
With the Seqrite offline Patch synchronizer wizard, you can do the following:
- Creation of an offline patch repository from the Seqrite Patch Server.
- Synchronization of the Seqrite patch server from the Offline Patch Repository.
This wizard creates an offline Patch Repository by importing patch server data from the Seqrite patch server.
An internet connection is required to download the patch contents if the patch contents are not available on the Seqrite Pat server.
To run the Seqrite offline Patch synchronizer wizard, follow these steps:
- Select Start > Programs > Seqrite offline Patch synchronizer. The wizard starts.
- Select one of the following,
- Create offline Patch Repository
- Synchronize from offline Patch Repository
- If you select the option, Create offline Patch Repository, click Browse to specify the path where you want to create an offline Patch Repository.
If you select the option, Synchronize from offline Patch Repository, click Browse to specify the path which will be used to synchronize the Seqrite patch server.
- Click Finish.
This wizard takes longer time for completion, when run for the first time, as per the patch server data size.
Use the same location next time to create the offline Patch Repository to add new patch server data. No need to create a new repository for the whole patch server data.