When you uninstall the Seqrite client from an endpoint, the program automatically notifies the server. When the server receives this information, it removes the client icon in the computer tree subsequently.
However, if the client is removed using other methods, such as you reformat the computer hard drive or delete the client files manually, Seqrite Endpoint Security will display the client as inactive. If a user unloads or disables the client for an extended period, the server also displays the client as inactive.
To protect the display of active clients, you can configure Seqrite Endpoint Security to remove inactive clients from the computer protection list.
The Inactive Client Settings feature is available in the clients with Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
To remove inactive clients, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Admin Settings > Clients.The Client Installation page appears.
- Under Inactive Client Settings, select the Enable automatic removal of inactive clients check box.
- In the Remove a client if inactive for list, select number of days after which Seqrite Endpoint Security considers a Client is inactive.
- To apply the setting, click Apply.