This feature allows you to scan the missing patches in the network.
To enable Patch Scan, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Clients > Client Action > Patch Scan.
- Click the Scan Settings button and select one of the following options:
- Online (Recommended)- The client accesses latest data from the patch server during missing patch scan.
- Offline – The client accesses data from the local system during missing patch scan.
- Click Apply.
- Enter the endpoint name or IP address that you want to scan or select from the default list. You can also select an endpoint from a particular group. You may also select the required check box provided at the end of the page if you want to select an offline client or endpoint within a subgroup or both.
- Select an endpoint and then click Notify Start Scan.
The selected endpoints are scanned for missing patches.
Seqrite recommends to select 100 endpoints at a time for patch scan to have optimal performance.
You can stop scanning by clicking Notify Stop Scan whenever you prefer.
|Show offline clients||Helps you view the endpoints that are not online or are disconnected from the network.|
|Show endpoints within subgroup||Helps display the endpoints that are in a subgroup.|
|Scan Settings||Helps you customize the scan settings for the patch scan.|
|Notify Start Scan||Helps you notify the clients to start scanning.|
|Notify Stop Scan||Helps you notify the clients to stop scanning.|
|Refresh||Updates the status of the sent notifications.|