This feature helps you generate reports when backup data is stored. The reports display status of the backup taken.
You can generate the reports using the following parameters:
- Start date
- End date
- Group name
- Endpoint name
To view reports of Backup Data, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Reports > Client > Backup Data.
- Select the start and end dates for the reports.
- Select a Group name.If you want to generate a report for a group, leave the endpoint name text box blank. If you want to generate a report for an endpoint name, select the group name and then type an endpoint name. The report will be generated for the endpoint name that belongs to the selected group.
- To generate the report on the selected parameters, click Generate.
A summary report appears.
You can print the report by clicking the Print option. You can also save the report as csv or PDF format.