Viewing Reports of Virus Scan
This feature helps you generate reports about whether any virus is found after scanning the clients through the Virus Protection, Scanner Scheduler, Memory Scan, Email Protection and Anti-Ransomware modules.
To view reports of Virus Scan, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Reports > Client > Virus Scan > Virus Scan.
- On the General Reports page, select the start and end dates for the reports.
- Select a Group Name and an Endpoint Name.
If you want to generate reports for a group, leave the endpoint name text box blank. If you want to generate reports for an endpoint name, enter the endpoint name in the text field. The reports will be generated for that endpoint name.
- Enter user name in the User Name text box.
- Select the Report Type. The report can be displayed both in Chart and Tabular forms.
- To generate the report on the selected parameters, click Generate.
After clicking Generate button, a collapsible summary is displayed. If you want to change the parameters, click Modify Parameters.
If you generate the report in chart format, you can print the report by clicking the Print option. If you generate the report in tabular format, you can also save the report as csv or PDF.
This report page displays the following details of the clients:
|Date and Time
|Displays the date and time when the report is generated.
|Displays the name of the endpoint.
|Displays the name of the user.
|Displays the domain to which the selected client logs in.
|Displays the file names that are infected with viruses.
|Displays the virus names that infect the files.
|Displays the actions that were taken against viruses.
|Displays further details for a report. To view the details, click the View Details link.
Viewing Reports of Unscanned Endpoints
You can view the number of endpoints not scanned in the last 1 day to 30 days. This facilitates you to decide on which endpoints the scanning needs to be started.
To view reports of unscanned endpoints, follow these steps:
- Go to Reports > Client > Virus Scan > Unscanned Endpoints.
- This page gives a doughnut chart and a table which displays the number of endpoints not scanned for the following time periods:
- Last 1 Day: Displays the report of the last one to two days.
- Last 3 Days: Displays the report of the last three to six days.
- Last 7 Days: Displays the report of the last seven to fourteen days.
- Last 15 Days: Displays the report of the last fifteen to twenty-nine days.
- Last 30 Days: Displays the report of the last thirty or more days.
You can print the report by clicking the Print option.
Clicking on the endpoint count, opens a window with details of the unscanned endpoints. You can save this report in the csv format.