The Client Deployment tab on the Clients page helps you to deploy the Endpoint Security client.
Select one of the following methods to deploy the Endpoint Security client as applicable.
A brief about each method is mentioned below.
- Through Active Directory: Sync with Active Directory groups to deploy Endpoint Security client.
- Remote Install: Install Endpoint Security client remotely.
- Notify Install: Send e-mail notification containing URL to client Installation.
- Client Packager: Create client installer for manual installation.
- Login Script: Assign login script for client installation.
- Disk Imaging: Deploy Endpoint Security clients through imaging.
- Through Active Directory
- Remote Install
- Notify Install
- Client Packager
- Login Script
- Installing EPS Client on Mac and Linux
- Remote Installation on Mac System
- Disk Imaging
- Firewall Exception Rules
- Remote Uninstall