This feature helps you generate reports on vulnerabilities present in the endpoints in the network. Reports can be filtered based on any of the following categories:
- All Vulnerability
- Top Vulnerability
To view reports of Vulnerability Scan, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Reports > Client > Vulnerability Scan.
- On the Generate Reports page, select the start and end dates for the reports.
- Select a Group name and an Endpoint name.If you want to generate a report for a group, leave the endpoint name text box blank. If you want to generate a report for an endpoint name, select the group name and then type an endpoint name. The report will be generated for the endpoint name that belongs to the selected group.
- Enter user name in the User Name text box.
- In Report Type, select the type of report you want to generate.
- To generate the report on the selected parameters, click Generate.
After clicking Generate button, collapsible summary will be displayed. In addition, if you want to change the parameters then you can do it by using Modify Parameters button.
If you generate the report in chart format, you can print the report by clicking the Print option. If you generate the report in tabular format, you can also save the report as csv or PDF.
This report page on Vulnerability Scan displays the following details of the clients:
|Date and Time||Displays the date and time when the report is generated.|
|Endpoint Name||Displays the name of the endpoint for which the report is generated.|
|User Name||Displays the name of the user.|
|Domain||Displays the domain to which the selected client logs in.|
|Vulnerability ID||Displays the unique CVE-ID of a vulnerability incident.|
|Vulnerability Title||Displays the description of a vulnerability incident.|
|Severity||Displays the criticality of a vulnerability incident.|
|Vendor||Displays the name of a vendor from where the vulnerability is reported.|
|View Details||Displays further details of the vulnerability. To view the details, click the View Details link.|