Uninstalling Seqrite Endpoint Security may expose your endpoints and valuable data to virus threats. However, if you need to uninstall Seqrite Endpoint Security, follow these steps:
- Go to Start > Programs > Seqrite EPS Console > Uninstall EPS Console.
Seqrite Endpoint Security Uninstaller will prompt for the Password.
- Type Super Administrator Password in the Password box.
- Click Next. After the uninstallation, the product key is displayed.
Note down the product key as you might require it when you re-install the Seqrite Endpoint Security . Select Restart System Now to restart the system immediately or Restart system later to restart the system later.
- To complete uninstallation of Seqrite Endpoint Security, click Finish.
- If you have assigned a script to install endpoint by Login Script Setup to domain servers, clear it through the Login Script Setup before proceeding with uninstallation.
- Before proceeding with uninstallation, ensure that all other running programs are closed.
You can also uninstall Seqrite Endpoint Security through the Control Panel. Uninstallation will remove Seqrite Endpoint Security client from the endpoint.