This feature helps you set to Email the reports in the following way:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Reports > Manage > Settings.
- On the Settings page, set the following:
- In Automatically delete reports older than…days, you can edit the number of days when the reports should be deleted automatically. The number of days is set in the Installation wizard.
- In Automatically email reports for past… days to following recipients, set the number of past days for which the reports are required.
- In the Email Address text box, type the email addresses.
If you type multiple email IDs, separate them by a comma.
- Under Email Frequency, set frequency and time when the reports should be sent.
- Under Select Reports to email, set the types of reports that you want to email.
- To save your settings, click Save.
If any module contains more than 1000 records, then only latest 1000 records will be emailed.