Seqrite Cloud is a web-based portal that enables you to centrally manage and monitor your Seqrite Enterprise Products from a remote location outside your organizational network. You can access the web console, monitor the server status, view reports, and schedule backups for the EPS configurations (Policies, Groups, Users) to Seqrite Cloud. You can also apply policies from one EPS server to another EPS server. In the event that the EPS server is reinstalled or crashes, you can restore the EPS configuration from these backups. EPS will communicate with Seqrite Cloud using the Proxy settings configured under the internet settings tab, in case these settings are not configured, EPS will use a direct connection.
To connect your product with Seqrite Cloud, perform below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Admin Settings > Server > Seqrite Cloud.
- Click Connect to Seqrite Cloud.
Enter OTP (One Time Password) as given by cloud administrator and click Next.
To generate OTP, the cloud administrator needs to follow the given steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Cloud portal.
- Go to Main menu > Administration > License Information.Under License State column, Send OTP link is present for the specific product.
- Click the Send OTP link.
- In Send OTP screen, enter one or more email IDs to send the OTP.
- Click Send OTP.
An email message is sent to the email IDs with One Time Password.
Your connection is complete.
The connection to Seqrite Cloud platform will be enabled by default. Disabling this will terminate the connection to the Cloud.
You can schedule a backup of EPS policies, groups, and the list of users to Seqrite Cloud at periodic intervals as required.
To schedule backup, follow the given steps:
- Select the Enable Schedule Backup check box.
- Set the F**requency** i.e. Monthly, Weekly, Daily and the day you want to take back up on.
- Schedule the time for backup.
- Click Save.
Your backup will be taken automatically on the scheduled day and time.
On Demand Backup
This option lets you take backup of the current settings. It helps you save the current changes made without waiting for the scheduled one.
Click Backup Now to back up your current EPS server configuration.
This options helps in the restoring configurations i.e. policies, groups, and users from the backup files saved on Cloud. This is helpful if you have reinstalled your EPS server or if you have to revert settings to previous state.
To restore follow the given steps:
- Click View Backup Details.
- Select the backup you want to restore and click Next.
- Click Next after the backup is downloaded.
- Select the configuration you want to restore.
- Click Next.
Backup is restored successfully.
Seqrite Cloud is a separate product and is available only to users who have purchased it additionally.