Using this feature, you can update the client applications on any endpoint in the network remotely. Seqrite releases updates regularly to fix technical issues and provide protection against new threats. Hence, it is recommended that you update the virus definitions of your software protection regularly. Also, you can rollback Seqrite to previous state.
To take the update, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Clients > Client Action > Update. A window displaying all the groups appears. Each group includes the names of the endpoints belonging to that group.
- Under EPS Console, select a group. In the right pane, all the endpoints of a relevant group are displayed.
- Select an endpoint and then click Notify Update Now. The selected endpoints are updated with the latest virus definitions.
To rollback Seqrite to the previous state, click Notify Rollback Now.
|Select endpoints with out-of-date Seqrite||Helps you update endpoints with outdated virus definitions.|
|Show endpoints within subgroup||Helps you display endpoints that are in a subgroup.|
|Notify Update Now||Helps you notify endpoints to update Seqrite.|
|Update All||Helps you update all the endpoints with a single click of the button.|
|Notify Rollback Now||Helps you notify endpoints to rollback Seqrite to previous state.|
|Refresh||Updates the status of sent notifications.|
- Notification for update from SEPS Web console will not be sent if the user is not logged on to the Mac system.
- The Rollback feature is applicable only for the clients with Microsoft Windows operating system.- The Rollback feature is applicable only for the clients with Microsoft Windows operating system.