This feature helps you generate reports on policies for device control such as, whether removable devices have been blocked and what actions were taken against unauthorized devices (Settings > Client Settings > Advanced Device Control).
To view reports of Advanced Device Control, follow these steps:
- Log on to Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Reports > Client > Advanced Device Control.
- On the General Reports page, select the start and end dates for the reports.
- Select a Group Name and an Endpoint Name.
If you want to generate reports for a group, leave the endpoint name text box blank. If you want to generate reports for an endpoint name, enter the endpoint name in the text box. The reports will be generated for that endpoint name.
- Enter user name in the User Name text box.
- Select the Report Type.The report can be displayed both in Chart and Tabular forms.
- To generate the report on the selected parameters, click Generate.
After clicking Generate button, a collapsible summary is displayed. If you want to change the parameters, click Modify Parameters.
If you generate the report in chart format, you can print the report by clicking the Print option. If you generate the report in tabular format, you can also save the report as csv or PDF.
Device Control prompts and reports will not be generated for "Network Share".
This report page for Advanced Device Control displays the following details of the clients:
|Date and Time||Displays the date and time when the report is generated.|
|Endpoint Name||Displays the name of the endpoint.|
|User Name||Displays the name of the user.|
|Domain||Displays the domain to which the selected client logs in.|
|Device Name||Displays the device name that breached the policy.|
|Device Type||Displays the device type of the device.|
|Serial Number||Displays the serial number of the device.|
|Action Taken||Displays the action that was taken against the violation of the Device Control policy.|