This feature helps you generate reports about whether any malware is found after scanning the clients through the Schedule Scan and On Demand Scan modules (Clients > Client Action > Scan).
To view reports of Antimalware Scan, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Reports > Client > AntiMalware Scan.
- On the General Reports page, select the start and end dates for the reports.
- Select a Group Name and an Endpoint Name.If you want to generate reports for a group, leave the endpoint name text box blank. If you want to generate reports for an endpoint name, enter the endpoint name in the text box. The reports will be generated for that endpoint name.
- Enter user name in the User Name text box.
- Select the Report Type.The report can be displayed both in Chart and Tabular forms.
- To generate the report on the selected parameters, click Generate.
After clicking Generate button, a collapsible summary is displayed. If you want to change the parameters, click Modify Parameters.
If you generate the report in chart format, you can print the report by clicking the Print option. If you generate the report in tabular format, you can also save the report as csv or PDF.
This report page displays the following details of the clients:
|Date and Time||Displays the date and time when the report is generated.|
|Endpoint Name||Displays the name of the endpoint.|
|User Name||Displays the name of the user.|
|Domain||Displays the domain to which the selected client logs in.|
|Name of Malware||Displays the malware names.|
|Type of Malware||Displays the malware types.|
|Action Taken||Displays the actions that were taken against the malware attack.|