This feature allows you to configure the patch server to check and install the missing patches.
To create a policy with patch server settings, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Settings > Client Settings > Patch server.
- Select the Enable Patch Server check box.
- Select the patch server from the list that will be used by the endpoint to check and install the missing patches.
- Select the Use Microsoft patch server for roaming endpoints to scan missing patches and installing them check box.
- To save your setting, click Save Policy.
The Patch Server feature is applicable only for the clients with Microsoft Windows OS; does not support Mac, and Linux operating systems.