This feature gives the administrators to use proxy settings for server modules that need an Internet connection to work.
You can configure the Internet settings for server modules like Cloud connectivity, License Synchronization, View License History, Sending Email & SMS notifications and Messenger. This is very helpful in allowing the server modules to function in a secure work environment where default Internet connection is not allowed.
To provide Internet Settings, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Admin Settings > Server > Internet Settings.
- To set the proxy setting for Internet, select Enable Proxy Setting.The proxy settings details are activated.
- In Proxy Server, type the server name.
- In Port, type the port number.You can also set authentication rule if you use Firewall or proxy server. For this, type the User name and Password under Authentication.
- To apply your settings, click Apply.
The Internet Settings provided in Admin Settings will reflect in Update Manager Connection Settings.