This feature allows you to import Active Directory Structure in the console. This is helpful when you need to have group structure in the console that is already available in the Active Directory.
- To import from Active Directory, your console must be installed on the domain machine or it should be a member of the domain.
- “Import From Active Directory” cannot be done with the default group.
To import Active Directory Structure, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Clients > Manage Groups.
- Under EPS Console, select a group and then right-click it. A submenu list appears.
- Select the Import from Active Directory option. The Active Domain Controller dialog appears.
- Select a domain and then click Next. The authentication screen appears.
- Type the user name in the format "domain name\user name" and then enter your password.
- Click Next. Depending upon number of Active Directory Containers or Organizational Units selected, delay can be observed while loading the Organizational Units list.
- On the Select Active Directory Container screen, select a Domain Name or Active Directory Container to import. If you select a Domain Name, the whole Active Directory is imported and if you select any Active Directory Container, only the selected container is imported.
- Click the Finish button.