This feature helps you generate reports on how many clients were tuned up and how many were not tuned up at all (Clients > Client Action > Tuneup).
To view Tuneup reports, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Reports > Client > Tuneup.The reports are displayed in chart format.
- To generate reports for a group, select the Group Name.
- Enter user name in the User Name text box.
- Select the Report Type.The report can be displayed both in Chart and Tabular forms.
- To generate the report on the selected parameters, click Generate.
After clicking Generate button, a collapsible summary is displayed. If you want to change the parameters, click Modify Parameters.
If you generate the report in chart format, you can print the report by clicking the Print option. If you generate the report in tabular format, you can print it or save it as csv or PDF.
This report page displays the following details of the clients:
|Date and Time||Displays the date and time when Tuneup is performed.|
|Endpoint Name||Displays the name of the endpoint.|
|User Name||Displays the name of the user.|
|Domain||Displays the domain to which the selected client logs in.|
|Tuneup Status||Displays whether the client was tuned up.|
|Last Performed||Displays when last Tuneup was performed.|